For custom transcriptions, rates are between $25 - $40 per minute of music to be transcribed.
Estimates can vary based on the complexity of each transcription.
The Process of Ordering:
1. Send a digital music file or a link to a YouTube video to:
2. After receiving and reviewing your request, I will email a price to you with an
estimated completion date.
3. Upon agreement I will start transcribing.
4. When the transcription is finished I will send a preview of the first page and a money
request. Payment goes through PayPal. Credit Cards are accepted.
5. I will send to your e-mail address the full transcription as a PDF file.
For samples of my work please go to 'Transcriptions.'
By ordering a transcription, you are representing that the music is your own, that you own the copyright for the music, or have permission from the copyright owner to have it transcribed.
Music recorded, transcribed and typeset can be included on my website for sale and distribution. My fee is 25% for advertising, managing and handling all inquiries.
Estimates are free and most transcriptions are completed in about two weeks.
Your finished sheet music can be delivered to your email address as an Adobe PDF file. Laser printed sheet music can be mailed to you via the postal service and this cost and estimated arrival date will be based on regular postal rates unless otherwise specified.